Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness

It is so hard to believe we are more than half way through the month of March already!

I have been so insanely busy this year, not at all what I thought it would be. February was such an incredibly crazy month and that is just not "normal" for us. I'm glad to be done with February, I really think it was as crazy busy as December was with all the Christmas craziness. March hasn't been much different than February it's just been busy, busy.

So, I'm taking a D-E-E-P breath and trying to take it all in and re-focus!

I would love to tell you I've spent the last month crafting up a storm and getting all kinds of fun stuff ready for the shop and blog. 

Or that I have been putting in all kinds of miles for the half-maraton I'll be participating in, but that hasn't happened either.


Nope, instead our schedule around here has changed a bit and I'm loving it. I started doing Pre-school with the little guy and he LOVES it. It really is just so our day is more focused and it helps me to not get bored at home. I love my little people and they keep me busy, but I do get bored of the same 'ol routine. You know the what's for breakfast, what's for lunch, what's for dinner? What are we going to do now? Do I wash clothes, fold clothes, or put away clothes? Do I dust, vacuum, sweep, mop or clean the bathrooms? When am I going to workout? Yeah, I've been a little burned out and one Friday I decided I was tired of "it" and started researching pre-school schedules and pre-school lesson plans. The following Monday we were rolling starting with the Letter "A".  I would like to say that we are accomplishing a letter a week, but at their age that is just unrealistic. But we are averaging about a letter every two weeks and I think it is working out great for us. It gives us time to enjoy "school" without it becoming work.

I've also closed my shop for the time being. I am hoping to have it opened back up in a couple of weeks with some Ready-To-Ship items. I won't be be doing any personalized or custom orders for a little bit yet. I also have a few crafty-tutorial ideas in mind for the blog and will get those done as I can. It just takes time do them, take and edit pictures, and write up the blog post. I enjoy doing it all, I really do,  I just have to many other things that are taking priority. So my posts will be less frequent but I will still be posting as time permits.

I must say, it has been really nice and kind of refreshing to have a schedule and spend some fun, quality time with my little people. Plus, I am finally starting to get into a workout routine.

I'm sure I'm not (and I hope I'm not) the only Momma that gets stuck in a rut. What are some things you do when you get stuck in a rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...