Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Menu Board Planning

 I'm sitting here trying to come up with the April Menu and like many months I am finding the work tedious. So I've decided that I'm gong to start organizing my recipes and come up with a menu board. I've been scouring all over google and Pinterest and thought I'd share a few ideas that I found.

This is the Ulitmate system! You can make your own, buy it as a kit, or buy it completely made and ready to go. 

I really like this system, but no matter how I try I just don't have the space for it. Kind of like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, yeah I've been trying but it just isn't going to work. 

So I'm thinking something like this will work for the space I have and so this is the one I will be planning to do. 

I'm also going to do a Recipe/Menu Planner Binder, I'm a sucker for cookbooks and paper recipes, and will have it be user friendly to the menu board. That way if hubby is in charge of dinner it will be super easy for him to find the recipes.

Clean Mama has a tutorial for how she made her binder. 

iHeart Organizing has an awesome blog post from a reader about how she stores her recipes in a binder. (MUCH more organized then the way mine are now!)

Hip2Save has a pretty cool way of putting together a 30 Meals Binder and she shares where she got her free recipe card template. 

Well, that's all I got. Now to get busy on figuring out which system I'm going to use. We'll see how long this takes me! Do you have a menu planning system that works for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...