Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge Throwdown: Day Five

Here is another layout from the Throwdown. Let me just say, I'm so glad I was able to go on a Scrapbook retreat a while back, or I would have had a hard time getting any of these layouts done! I think it might be time for another one! Oh honey..... :-)  LOL

Anyhow, Day Five Challenge was using handmade embellishments. I love this! As someone who has a never ending stash of "old" supplies, I try to make new embellishments whenever I can. Die-cutting machines such as the Cricut or Silhouette and even punches or decorative scissors can make this task super easy and cute! 

So here is my layout for Day Five. 

My Sweet baby boy. He was so tiny and new! It just melts my heart seeing him so small.

Title, stars, and moon all cut with the Create a Critter Cartridge Cricut Cartridge.
Machine Stitching with blue thread.  

And here is my Handmade Embellishment. I thought it turned out super cute! 
The orange ticket was cut using the Summer Vacation Seasonal Cartridge

One more little handmade embellishment. Super easy to make. Orange circle is from a punch, stars in two different sizes cut from the Cricut, orange button, and blue ribbon threaded through button hole. 

I would love to know if and how you make your own embellishments?

Supplies: Paper: Green: K & Company, Yellow Swirls: discontinued, Blue Dot Cardstock: Bazzil, Red Border: scraps; Rub-on & Stickers : K&Company;  Circle Punch: Creative Memories; buttons, ribbon, thread, sewing machine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...