Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge Throwdown: Day Four

Here is a layout from Day Four of  the Scrapbook Throwdown with Latrice Murphy. 


Day Four's Challenge was 6+ photos. I know I always have a ton of pictures and it can be hard to narrow them down. So this is what I came up with. 


10 photos total. 
All photos are 4x6 or cropped from 4x6 photo's. Very Easy to adapt. 

Page One: 1 horizontal 4x6 the others have been cropped down.

Cluster of embellishments. 

Kraft tag stamped with a background stamp to add a little color. 
Back of tag is used for journaling and slides in pocket. 

Page Two: Two vertical 4x6 photos, others cropped from 4x6. 

Letters cut from Alpha Sheet. Love the butterflies. 
Thanks to my crafty BFF for letting me use her punch! It is now on my need Wish List!

More clustered embellishments. I saw these butterflies on clearance at Michaels, not sure if they still have them, but I Love them!

What size of photo's do you use and do you usually use a lot of photos?


Supplies: Butterflies: Recollections, Striped Paper: DCWV The Green Stack; Background papers: Misc. Scraps; Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart; Metal Tag: Making Memories;  Journaling tags: K&Company; Rub-on: Daisy Hill; Alpha: Hot Of The Press



Other Scrapbook Challenge Throwdown Layouts: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...