Friday, October 19, 2012

Ten Halloween Kid-Friendly Drink Ideas

Growing up my mom almost always made some sort of punch for special events. So it's kind of become a thing of mine too, always trying to find a new punch recipe to go along with whatever party I'm planning. 

I've rounded up ten different kid-friendly drink or punch recipes that will make your party a little more festive. Enjoy!









Brew Ha Ha Punch from My Recipes


Candy Corn Drink from BHG

I think I know which drink I'll be making from this list! Do you make any special drinks or punches for your special occasions or parties? or do you skip the special drinks?


If you are just starting to follow along in my Halloween Party Planning Series, Welcome!
Here are the links to the other posts:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...